Only non-working CalWORKs clients are eligible for SCAP-SE's pre-screening interviews.
If you are receiving CalWorks, please contact your CalWorks Case Manager for a SCAP-SE referral so you can interview for these positions.
- Candidates cannot be employed (full or part-time) of entry into SCAP-SE.
- All referrals must have a resume ready prior to pre-screenings. They
will be referred back if not presented at interview.
- Have client bring 2 forms of I.D. (Driver's License and Social Security
Card). They will be referred back if not presented at interview.
- Have client bring SCAP-SE referral
- Have client bring job description and/or job application
- Please advise candidate of purpose of SCAP -SE prior to the pre-screening